Thursday, October 1, 2009

SORE!!!

Today is day 4 of P90X and I'm really liking it. I've found that it's much easier to get up early in the morning to workout if you know you just have to walk to your living room. It was always tough to drag myself out when I knew I had to drive to workout. So I just got finished with the Yoga disk, and it was no big surprise that I could barely keep up. Flexibility is not my forte, but I know its a key part of being strong and healthy. Not only am I not flexible, but I'm really sore from days 1-3. I knew that I worked my tail off during the Plyometrics workout, but I didn't realize that it was much more than just a great cardio workout. My legs were dead yesterday, and extremely sore. The best part about it though is realizing that you're really working parts of your body that have been stagnant for quite a long time. The soreness almost validates the hard work you're doing. Anyways, I'll keep you posted as I continue on this first of twelve weeks. Off to work!!!

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

Hey Kyle Welcome back!! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I had been out of town on vacation.

P90x.... great freaking product. I have done 2.5 rounds of it and am currently starting a hybrid round of P90X/Insanity. Yoga is both mentally and physically brutal. Probably the one disk I had the hardest time forcing myself to do. I ended up getting Tony Horton's One on One version of Yoga and its 50 mins long which was easier to talk myself into (90 mins is so freaking long). I still don't care for yoga much but I do respect it and those who love it.

On the FAT Coalition, it has pretty much disbanded and fell apart. Billy, Bryan, and Kirsten still posts on occasion in their maintenance stage. Rob fell off the face of the earth and many others just all together quit posting. It was sad for me to watch it all fall apart. I still haven't really re-found any online community that was as good as it was in its hey day. There are a ton of other solo Fat loss bloggers out there that I try to follow. I have some of them on my side bar.

I still do comment back and forth with David from Canada on a regular basis. Becky and Kevin still post but have both changed their blogspot locations.
I am sure you are saying TMI... so I will quit blithering.

Anyway glad to see you blogging again and hope this is your time to take control once and for all over your weight and health.

For me I think it will be a life long endeavor that I will always battle. I am still working at it and still have a ways to go IMHO.

Take Care and Keep posting man.

Geoff said...

I'm still here from the FAT coalition days, although a bit less frequent of a poster. I'm glad to see you back on here, it's never too late to reboot and start moving in a new direction. Good luck