Sunday, October 11, 2009

First Steps Again


So I'm starting my initial 2 weeks of P90X over. Not for the reasons you think though. I've done pretty well at sticking to the program. It's just that I have a buddy that had to go out of town for the next two weeks that started the program at the same time that I did. I figure that if I do the first two weeks over again, that we'll fall back on the same timeframe when he gets back. Who says it has to be 90 days anyway :). As long as I'm continuously working out, I'll be feeling pretty good. Plus I don't want this to finite timeframe anyway. This is something that is a jumpstart to a healther "best" me. Holy cow, I looked at the BeachBody.com website for the first time this week, and was blown away by the contest winners. Their body changes are nothing short of amazing, and truly inspirational. I'd like to see if I can match their accomplishments.

Anyway, keep plugging, and I'll be back soon. Take care!!

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

I am just starting week 2 of my next round of the X... First week went fine less the fact I was super sore. I like getting on the P90x forums and checking out pictures of people who have done really well. My coach is RedSwarm (Tom Migrant)and he did awesome with there products. He has even been on some of the infomercials. Keep posting man, no falling off the face of the earth.