Wednesday, October 28, 2009































Has it really been that long since I posted?? Goodness, you can see why this may not have worked in the past. Anyway, the workout part of P90X is going good, but my problem has always been the eating. It's like I work out to break even which I fully understand is counterproductive. Anyways I'm at work, but I'm seriously contemplating entering everything that I eat into this blog everyday. That way there's no hiding. At the same time, my mind is saying "sure theres no hiding, but who's really going to care if you don't?" That's just it, it's the eating that kills my workouts, but it's my mind that kills all of this. It's like give in to being mentally weak when it comes to this stuff. That's sad huh. I need to find a way, ANY way to stay on a track. I guess I'll keep you posted. Take care for now!!!

3 comments:

Ripx180 said...

diet has always been my major downfall too. I am really strong for 6 months or so then I will get weak for 3-4 months... Currently in a weak stage gaining back some pounds. If you figure it out do share would ya? ;). Keep doing something right everyday and it will only get better.

Kristen said...

Hey, Kyle. Glad to see you're back at it.

40 Something said...

Kyle let me know if you return to blogging and I will re follow you. Hope your well.