Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy



I apologize in advance, this is going to have to be short. It's been a week (I think) since the last one and I only have time to check in. Our Designated Broker (The Boss) has been out of town all week so I was delegated to take over that job in his absence. To be perfectly honest I've basically been treading water all week trying to keep up. Most of it is self inflicted, but nonetheless I'm close to sinking. That's why I haven't had the time to check in.



On the weight loss front, I've been doing well by all accounts. I've worked out a couple of times and I plan on adding a few more before the week is over. My eating has been the same as usual. Many good choices mixed in with a few lapses. I think I'm down weight from the beginning of the week when I weighed in for Tuck's Big Challenge at the gym (267 on that scale - my scale when I got home AFTER a great cardio session said 275). I feel like this competition is keeping more in line than I would normally be. It feels good...to be good :)



I apologize for not being able to read and comment on all of yours, but I'll be getting back to normal here shortly. I hope all is well with the rest of you in the land of F.A.T. Have a great weekend!!!!

4 comments:

Jim McCoy said...

Rock it out, bro. Do your bosses job, and when it's over you can tell us all how much better you feel. Glad to hear that your weight loss is going well.

Melissa said...

Great to hear that you still go in your workouts when life has been hetic. And the challenge does keep us in check, doesnt it? Hang in there!

Rob Tucker said...

Glad to hear you're doing well - sometimes just staying above water is all you can ask for. Keep up the good work - it'll pay off!

Ripx180 said...

Hey Kyle, how are things going over there? I know you said your busy but do throw us a bone on occasion to let us know how you are doing. Hope your holiday season is treating you well.